Ondrej 'papi' Berkus watch #15 - Cuore Aperto

papi

Hey everyone,

i just got the pics of the watch i finished about a week ago, so i'm posting them for you to check out.
Let me know what you think :)

The watch was designed solely out of my head, without any customer influence, so i went a bit crazy - light skeletonization with an open heart construction, Geneva circles finish, blued screws, ETA 6498 movement. 45mm diameter titanium case, mokume dial. The strap is 22mm wide shark skin. There is also a piece of mokume inlaid in the titanium crown.

If you have any questions, let me know :)

DSC_3354.jpg

DSC_3356.jpg

DSC_3361.jpg

DSC_3367.jpg

DSC_3379.jpg

DSC_3400.jpg

Lume shot
DSC_3430.jpg

I also finished some knives, but i'm still waiting for the photos of those, so here is just a small teaser :)

DSC_3585.jpg

Thank you for looking, take care,
Ondrej

Man, man, man.
Your work is outstanding! Really beautiful watch. I did notice a knife too but will focus on the watch.
Truely awesome. Dozier

Thank you guys :)
Like i said, the knife is just a teaser, i should have the photos pretty soon, so i will post them separately - they really deserve it :)
Murph, it's very easy, just shoot me a PM. You could probably even get this one :)

Ondrej

Ohh my , that is something else. WOW , you made the whole watch? That is COOL. I might have to break the piggy bank.

That is crazy cool Ondrej! I like that you used the mokume from that auto dag. Can't wait to show this to my father. He's coming to visit tomorrow and he was a watchmaker 50 years ago. I'll bet he's never seen anything so wild. You Rock Papi.

Pat

Well than any comments he has, please pass them up to me - i still have my new watchmaker smell on me, so i appreciate any advice or comment i can get...

Ondrej

That is great. It always amazes me to think of a guy making such tiny parts and assembling them precisely into a small case. Impressed. I wish I could afford a custom like that.

Back