Carbon Fiber Scale Give-a-way

BruceM

OK guys, it's been a while since I have been on the forum and wanted to get back into the swing of things with another GAW.

I will post up some pics of the Carbon Fiber as soon as I figure what I have. It will likely be in the .125" -.140" thickness range and 1-1/2" wide x 4-1/2" long. One pair.

These have a red/bronze undertone to them which looks really cool in the light.

Here's how it will work:

Entry open until 9:59 pm Wednesday Sept. 15th I will post the winner by 10:15pm

Pick any number from 1-100 and post it here, only one entry per member please. (now if your wife, kids and dogs are members they can enter too, they just have to have their own username)

I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. Closest to the winning number wins. In case there is an instance where say the winning number is 57 and someone picks 58 and someone else picks 56 the number closest number without going over wins. Clear as mud right. Best bet is to just pick the winning number and save the confusion.:biggrin:

If we get more than 100 people interested we will up the amount of entries so, everyone can play.

I will pay the shipping to the winning bidder in the USA, if you are an international member you pay the shipping, probably in the 6-8 ounce range so, it should be reasonable.

Good luck, let's have a little fun.

Last edited:
Ok Bruce Im in for #79 thanks I have no carbon fiber and all ive bought from you in the past is excellent. kellyw

Back