I'll be smoking

Indian George

I got in some Habaneros and Ghost Chilies today. :s7435: Going to be smoking today.:3:
They were expensive, Ghost $60 for 12 pints and Hab's $54 for the same amount of pints.:sad: I will be posting, when I will have some for sale.:5:
Got to come up with a name for my Ghost relish, any suggestions???????:les:
Hi-Test IG's HT'g Relish????

IG's "Zesty Portagee Relish" - or - IG's "Pain 101 Sauce" - or - IG's "Slightly Hotter Than The Gates of Hell Relish" - or - IG's "Killed The Last Guy Relish"

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input.:35: My Ht'g relish is so hot, I didn't darn to try the Ghost Relish. :52::sad::sad:
I do not think that I'll get a chance to put anything up till after my surgery.:31:
I also will be selling my Smoked Tomato, Habanero Salsa.:20:

...I do not think that I'll get a chance to put anything up till after my surgery...:31:

To quote Martha Stewart... "and that's a good thing". You don't want those doctors to slip with the scalpel should they get a 'whiff' of your relish emanating from your rear.

ps... I don't think it will sit to well with the nurses, either! :9:

Wishing you the best with the upcoming surgery, IG.

How about Hot Forged Relish? Ghost Forge Relish? Oooh, how about iGhost Relish?

...Got to come up with a name for my Ghost relish, any suggestions???????:les:
Hi-Test IG's HT'g Relish????

Never tried your relish IG but from what I've read, a name like Fire in the hole! might get the point across! :les:

Let me know when your stuff is ready. My aunt says her husband likes the hot stuff and the guy you shipped to in Buffalo (?) is coming back to where I live so I might need a good welcome home present.
I'll need HT relish too!

Back