My new knife shop

G. Shahan

The construction crew finished the shell of my new shop today.
Still need over head doors installed.
Electrical contractor is going to do his thing in a day or two.
I'll have a "clean" room for finishing, a couple of work benches, lots of lights, and a dust collector.
Best of all, my poor old anvil gets to come inside.

knives 815.jpgknives 816.jpgknives 817.jpgknives 819.jpg

CongratulationsGreg. Glad I got to meet you at the knife show. Now the funs begins- double your electric outlets and you may have enough.

Hey Mike and Cal,

It was my pleasure to meet you both.
I am putting in all the outlets I can afford.
My wife informed me that I will have too start turning out a lot more work to pay for this thing.

Greg

Nice looking place there Greg,I know you will glad to see it finished.

BTW good talking to ya on the phone.
I am starting on another project with some of that wrought.
Thanks friend

God bless,Keith

That's a beauty! Plus-one on all the power and outlets you can afford, it's a lot easier and cheaper now than later.

You were telling me about the new shop at the show but I didn't know how close you were. I really like the sky light, there is something about natural light that you can't beat. Stop by and see me next time your in town, Roy

Nice looking shop congrats, I'm still trying to clean out the garage and set up shop but wife and kids not helping heh.
Michael

Thanks guys,

Till now I've been working in my small garage and a small back room.
My wife is kicking me out.

Greg

Greg,build the ol'Lady a EDC w/pink or"salmon" scales and you'll be "in like flint", yeah,...thats the ticket,yea.....yeah!!!!!! Whats the Square on that puppy,...about 30x30. Seriously, Good Luck,looks quite promising! Ron.

Back