Damascus fighter for the engraver. :)

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Heres one I have been working on that is going to my friend and fellow engraver Doug Sutherland. Hes a KD member and one heck of a great guy!
Anyways the knife is a loveless style with 416 SS guard and pins,
Al May damascus blade.. with Iron wood handles.

Im really pleased at the way this one turned out. Its my first attempt at the classic Loveless style.

As always your comments and critiques are welcome.

God bless YA
Randy, HHH Knives

Attachments

• HHH fighter 003.jpg
    HHH fighter 003.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 22
  • HHH fighter 021.jpg
    HHH fighter 021.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 19
  • HHH fighter 017.jpg
    HHH fighter 017.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 31
  • HHH fighter 009.jpg
    HHH fighter 009.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 17
  • HHH fighter 019.jpg
    HHH fighter 019.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
That knife is lovely as it is imagine what it is going to look like after engraving.

Pieter, I can hardly wait to see it all done with the fine engraving Doug does. I just know it will be AWESOME!

Thanks for the comment and encouragement.
Randy, HHH Knives

Really nice looking unit Randy! Well done.
More photos when Doug is finished with it. Best make sure he gets to it before he
gets "lost in the trees" like bowhunters tend to do. ?
Dozier

Dozier, Hey, thanks brotha! I will try and post up some more pics of it when its done. Doug has said he was feeling "Gold" on this one! I can hardly wait to see what he comes up with!!

He better get started or your right. he may get lost in the trees! :) didnt think of that. but I know hes loves getting out and enjoying every minute he can in the woods!

Randy, HHH Knives

That wormwood damascus really turned out nice. Al makes some nice steel. You really made it all go together.

Thanks Mike. I agree its got a very cool LOOK! and the name suites it.. :) Worm Wart! :3:
Al's Damascus is really great to work with! Doug picked that billet and handles combination. I just made it into a knife.. LOL

I liked this one soo much I grabed a billet yesterday ad started grinding the next one!
I will add a pic on this link.

Randy, HHH Knives

Attachments

• stuff 049.jpg
    stuff 049.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
  • stuff 046.jpg
    stuff 046.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 3
  • stuff 051.jpg
    stuff 051.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
Randy, Thank you for all the kind words my friend. The knife looks fantastic. I will make you proud on my end. It was a pleasure to have you take care of the knife making end of things for me. Worm wart? Now i know your saying that on purpose. LOL

Doug, my friend, The pleasure was all mine! I am glad that you stretched me and my skill set on this one. As a result, I will be doing a few more of this style knife!! :3:

Wormwood is a cool pattern and name! Fits it well! :biggrin:

I can hardly wait to see this one finished, You had better get me some GOOD pics so I can add them here, as well as on my web page, ETC...ETC......

Have a great day
Randy, HHH Knives

Back