Horse stall mat gaw

Rudy Joly

View attachment 14620View attachment 14619 Shamwow and ashtray not included

That's right....I'm back.

I've noticed that the horse stall mat threads rear thier ugly heads every few months. So for those wondering about it, here are two sets of two pairs plus a practice piece up for grabs. This is high density stuff from indoor running tracks. Front and back are shown.

All sets are perfectly bookmatched and measure 5" long x 2" wide x 7/16" thick. The color is actually grey with flecks. My camera chose to make them a bluish color. I was blessed with an over abundance of the stuff so I'm passing it on to you to try out. I know....I'm a saint. This mat works well with power or hand tools. If nothing else, they make great belt cleaners too. Questions welcome.

This will run untill this Friday nite at 8pm.
Please enter ONCE per day with any insights as to how great it would be to have this stuff. The TWO winners will be picked by a random number generator.

Play hard but play fair...and don't get hurt.
Rudy

Please count me in if you don't mind posting OS (I am happy to put towards postage). I just made my first BladeSports Cutter and they reckon that horse mat stuff is the ticket.

[video=youtube;mV0KKQJIaM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV0KKQJIaM0[/video]

Alistair

I'll stay out of this one
Rudy sent me a couple pieces of this.It is very easy to work with.
I tried it on a small 3 finger cutter I ground out of a power hacksaw
blade.I did not use any pins,but,of course I would if I were going to put it on a chopper.
I'll post pic later.

God bless,Keith

Count me in please I have two projects coming up that this would be great for. I'm going to be building a tactical for one of our troops that is heading to afganatsan. also have a friend that is using a factory knife with rubber handles I want to build him one with simular grips as he is crazy about the grips but does not care much for the blade thats attached to them.

Thanks
Rodney

that would be great for a shank kit I have and or gun grips I'd like to make.

Good idea on the gun grips although they would be pretty plain looking. Pics if you do.

Alistair,
No problem, if I can't swing the postage I'll work with you.
Keith,
Thanks for chiming in. Lets see that bad boy.

Rudy

My .22 single action is also in need of grips. I wouldn't mind trying some out for that. I'm in and thanks for the chance.

I'm in Rudy. I have to make a couple of filet knives for brothers-in-law and I think this ought to make a good non-slip grip.

Rudy the grips would be for my match gun, they would be laminated to some micarta as the gripping surface instead of having to stipple or blast texture.

never leave me in a room with machines and scrap materials

Back