Surgury Today

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Today I have surgury on my neck. They are going to fuse it in two places. For the last three years I have fought mygraines and it was only getting worse. The surgeon knew how they started and what they were doing. So this will hopefully take care of that.

Just wanted all of the knifedogs to know that I concider all of you family and I am very thankful for my family. Thank you each and everone.

Katie will up date this tonight.

James

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery James. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers brother.

Hope all goes well.You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I know about migrains.I suffered,almost daily for years.I
still have then,but after my 4th back surgery,they are not
near as bad,or as often.
Do as the Doc says,and you'll do fine.I pray your recovery
goes well.Keep us posted.

God bless,Keith

Good luck and I can tell you for a fact, you will love the results!

I had this done on 2008 and it cured my issues! Just do what the Dr says and you'll be back in no time.

Charlie

Prayers out to you!! I hope you have a successful surgery.

I know what you are going through.

Smoke goin' up for you James!
One big thing they rarely tell you is to drink lots of water;
at least a litre or 2 a day of plain ol' water.
Best if there's an artesian well nearby,
or a good source of natural drinking water.
The minerals are vital to your body,and will flush toxins from your body,
and help keep things limber and supple.
I have a fractured spine with arthritis,3 compressed discs, and torn-up muscle tissue
with deep tissue scarring.
If I don't keep my water intake up I get stiffer than an Englishman's upper lip ;)
Heal well and quick!

James, the best to you and your family.
X 2 on the water or tea, not soda, beer, or coffee.
I'm a big fan of fish oil too. Dozier

I didn't notice this yesterday. Hope all went well and will pray for a full and complete and migraine free recovery.

Thanks every one. I am at home and learned alot today. Didn't sleep much last night, walked about three miles around the hospital. They had a little bit of a challenge doing it, instead of my neck sitting on my shoulders it runs through my shoulders. Doctor told me that I have two restictions, don't carry anything on my head but my hat, and I have to give up playing football. Told him I could live with that. He said I would figure out what I can and can't do.

Back