HillBilly Heat Treating

wdtorque

Photo-0016.jpg

Do not try this at home. All demonstrations were performed by an experienced and highly trained individual.

you are at a bright white which puts you around 2150F :3:

Shorts and Boots....... I showed my son , ha laughed and said " see dad I aint the only one that wears that "

It ain't me. I'm in NYC right now, would be in jail unable to post. Open flames are a huge NO NO.
I am also not highly trained nor skilled. Dozier

I can't say anything, I just emailed a guy on CL who's giving away a cast iron BBQ so I could set up a combo smoker/heat treater.

Hmm..... I wonder how he is getting the blank hot enough to treat , when it ain't even hot enough to burn the blue paint off of the barrel ?

Rtg

I believe it is the half squat ready to :117_running_dog: position in case you need :s11779: to find a spot.
Boots and shorts are very popular in Australia, New Zealand, a certain portion of our population that don't give a rat's rear
and those that want to play in a band with a bunch of similarly dressed males. From what I hear,
But remember, never make fun of a man's attire unless you are sure you can :scooter: away fast.
Dozier

Last edited:
Hmm..... I wonder how he is getting the blank hot enough to treat , when it ain't even hot enough to burn the blue paint off of the barrel ?

Dwane When the paint starts to burn thats when you quench the knife in the other barrel of stuff:les: Well maybee:confused2:Well maybee not:shush:

Back