Titanium Kiridashi Money Clip

O

omegaman111

hey everyone! today i just made a titanium kiridashi money clip. the material is .060" 6AL4V. its also heat colored. what i really like about this is that it can be used as a money clip and if there is no money in it, it fits perfectly in your hand with your thumb going across the secondary bend. also with no money in it there is no sheath required because you can just clip it anywhere you want. so let me know what you all think! thanks!

0831101810.jpg

0831101810a.jpg

0831101810b.jpg

0831101813.jpg

0831101823.jpg

Nice,
How do you keep from cutting yourself when your married with 4 kids and two going to collage , because I wouldn't have any money to keep in it ? HAHAHA
JZ

I really like the idea, just want to know how you are going to create a sheath/cover for the pointy end.

the thing is that im not gonna create a cover haha, i just clip it into the large lower pocket of my cargo shorts or basically anywhere where it one poke into me or anything like that. if i really wanted i could probably make a concealex sheath for it but i mean like it can clip on anywhere so why not just find a good safe place to put it instead of having to deal with a sheath?

Sweet looking little design, but like the others I think you may be asking for a poke at a minimum and a slice at worst. Maybe not to yourself, but someone bumping into you, or a significant other getting cozy, could get injured.

Charlie

well i keep the bladed side clipped on the inside of the shorts pocket so unless someone pretty much tackles me i dont think anyone is going to get impaled haha and thanks for the comments guys.

Back