Cousin Shot By Bad Guys

SCALPHUNTER

Hey Dogs...if you live anywhere near Oklahoma, you have probably heard about the Oklahoma City police woman who was ambushed in her parked patrol car Sunday night. She is my cousin, Katie. She assisted a County Deputy in the arrest of a DUI suspect who had been arrested other times for the same offense, and when the deputy had left with the man, she drove over to the next street from the scene to complete some paperwork, but didn't know the suspect's two teenaqge sons and wife had followed and they opened up on her car with an assault rifle. The car was sprayed with 25 rounds, and she was hit four times, but was still able to return fire, and the attackers fled. She managed to call for help, and backup arrived shortly thereafter, and the rest of the drunk's family were arrested. The attackers were Mexicans and tried to play the "no speak English" card, but the two sons were placed in a room by themselves with a hidden camera and microphone, and an officer who is "bilingual" was monistoring them. They got to talking and admitted doing the shooting, and said where they had stashed the weapon they used on my cousin. So, now they're toast! She is out of danger, but after being hit in the face, lower abdomen, and legs, it will be awhile before she recovers, both physically and mentally.

Last edited:
Man, I am sorry to hear that. I hope she has a full recovery and that I can hear the sizzling when they fry those a$$holes. Prayers sent. Denny

man sorry to hear about your cousin, we will keep her in our prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.
Michael

my prayers and thoughts for a speedy and full recovery
Howard

Glad she made it. Prayers and best wishes.
I promise the shooter does NOT want me on the jury.
Dozier

Sorry to hear that friend.Hope she makes a full recovery
She will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I know it does not matter,but,did they give any reason for doing it.

God bless,Keith

I also , wish her luck and a fast recovery. I just had my next door neighbor put a pistol to my head and, fire a shot just above my head . The guys meds made him crazy he is taking "Lyrica" his son and I wrestled the gun away from him. We called sheriff !! he didnt even come to the scene . No report no call back ?? And this fool has a carry permit . He is on all kinds of psychotic drugs . How in the heck did he get permit ??? I guess he lied on his application. Its just like the OLD WEST everyone for himself around here. I still cant believe the police or sheriff didnt show up . I will say one thing , That will never happen again !

All of our thoughts and prayers are deffinitely with her. May she have a full and speedy recovery.

That is a crazy happening and sad that criminals would stoop to that level. I hope she has a quick and full recovery.

Sorry to hear that friend.Hope she makes a full recovery
She will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I know it does not matter,but,did they give any reason for doing it.

God bless,Keith

She is an Oklahoma City Patrol Officer, and she responded to assist a County Deputy Sheriff witha brief chase on a DUI suspect. The suspect refused to stop til he made it to his house, where the she and the deputy arrested him...this was his fourth DUI. The wife and two sons got mad when the deputy wouldn't release the drunk driver father. That's the ironic thing...it wasn't even her "case" and the deputy left with the drunk, and she left and went over to the next street to fill out paperwork. The two sons and wife followed her with an AR-15 Assault Rifle and they opened up on her car hitting it 25 times, and hitting her four times; in the face, lower abdomen, and in the legs, before she pulled herself out of her car and still returned fire and drove them away, then she called for help. Relatives are coming in from all over Oklahoma to be near her, and they are very angry, so keeping all three of these people in jail, whether they all pulled the trigger or not, would be the safest place for them to be now.

Last edited:
I hope she has a speedy recovery and that the shooters get what is coming to them.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your cousin , Scalphunter . Prayers will be said for her and your family . The shooters will get what they deserve ... one way or another ..

Back