Will not be around

Good Luck.
Ask alot of questions and take someone with you to do the same,
especially if it is a busy facility. Dozier

Don't Torture the Nurses President Bubba! :) Good luck on your proceedure Buddy!! See ya real soon ;)

Thanks Guys!!! I am home they couldn't do it.:mad: I have to much blockage.:red_indian: Have to go in for open heart surgery. I just hope they can find the Ole Heart???? HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
The Hammer-In may not occur in Sept.:frown:

That will give you time to make something like this to thank the surgeon for a good job.

scalpel2big.jpg

Take your time recovering, they'll tell you when you can start pushing yourself. It will take a bit, but you'll be back better than ever before you know it.

Good Smoke rollin' for you buddy.
Just remember:
no wheelchair wheelies or races,or chasing the poor nurses for at least a month after the stitches come out!:biggrin:
image-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
No doubt you'll be up rollin in no time. Don't forget your "Indian" decal to put on your wheelchair. We can't have Indian George rollin around in just any ol' wheelchair at the hospital. You gotta customize it.

tough bounce on that one IG... I know at least 5 guys that had to do that and they all went fine..

Your just such a cool dude that they want you to come back and hang with them for a while. You can count on me to harass you during recovery.

All the best to you my friend, Fred

Back