Aw heck..........I Gold plated it !

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

nwg 005.jpgnwg 001.jpgnwg 004.jpgnwg 002.jpgnwg 003.jpg

NWGWA = No Weld Grinder With Attitude.

Just got my new welded No Weld Grinder from Boss Dog and all the time I was waiting for it to show up I kept thinking there must be 20 or 30 ways to improve this thing. Well to my suprise, I was actually wrong and it was perfect, so I "gilded the Lilly" so to speak and gold plated it.

It was a simple process, I just snuck the dear wifes dentures from the mason jar in the outhouse and pried out the two center choppers and melted them down to plate it. I left the gold tooth on the right with the diamond in it and the one on the far left which was sporting either a Jade or a piece of lettuce. Anyway, she shouldn't miss them unless she enters another jug blowin contest at this years fair.

Ok, Ok, you got me. It's one can of Rustoleum white primer and one can of Ace Hardware Metallic Gold spray paint, but it sure is pretty, ain't it?

Thanks for looking,
Steve

Last edited:
I thought you were serious, you Dog! I have a gold plate set up but was trying to figure out what you used for a tank that big? :les:

wait a minute....are those welds?

Last edited:
Congratulations, Steve, I didn't know you were stepping up to the plate. She's a beauty. I hope you never have to name her "Goldfingerless". And I hope your wife doesn't read that post (at least not when you are asleep).

Yes Bruce, It is the welded version. Still bolts together but it aligns real nice this way. Getting drive shaft and drive wheel this week and plan to be knee deep in sparks by Friday.

and Denny, with my sick sense of humor, I sleep with a least one eye open around here.

Steve

Looks good Steve.
:les:Now if you can just slip into Aunt Lula's outhouse and
get her teeth,you should be able to plate the other pieces
so it will all match.:what!:

I know it will look good,when finished.

God bless,Keith

I've seen lot's of different colors but never Gold...
nice look.

The Bling Bling King!! LOL. Looks great Steven. I may paint my KMG Hot Pink!! HeHeHe

Stabber, we only have enough room for one "Ernie". He might get jealous if you try stealin his "Pink Thunder".

oh man,all you need now are some spinner caps for it, and some 500 watt speakers on each side of it! :35: :7: :biggrin:

oh man,all you need now are some spinner caps for it, and some 500 watt speakers on each side of it! :35: :7: :biggrin:

Cut out the trademark, add some cathode tubes and you have the hip-hop grinder.
nwg005bling.jpg

Since they took New Yankee Workshop off the air Steve can start a new program

Pimp my Sander. :biggrin:

All kidding aside, the grinder looks great and the monologue was hilarious.

Dear Pieter,
Ek is al op safari 6 keer in Suid-Afrika en dit is my gunsteling plek op aarde.
My Afrikaans is grof en ek gebruik Google Translator baie.

regards,
Steve

Stick with 21's, less road noise. :biggrin:

So if I ever send you a package I need to include rusks and rooibos?

That package only needs to include a sixer of Castle Light or Windhoek and biltong to be welcomed here.

Steve

Back