Help KnifeDogs...Help Us out by voting in Knives Illustrated Poll for Best of

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Here is some shameless electioneering.:biggrin:

Knives Illustrated has a poll here: http://knivesillustrated.com/poll.php

Near the top you will have to enter your email address. I'm sure they will hit you with a message or two but they will be about knives and you can opt out if you like.

Scroll down near the bottom and see this:
Best internet forums on knives
:35:
Cut and paste this in to help us out a little please:
KnifeDogs.com

vote early and often...:what!:

While you are at it, just a few lines above there is:
Best Supplier to Knifemakers

:nothing:Cut and paste this if you want:
Midwest Knifemakers Supply, llc

hit the DONE button at the bottom!

Thanks
t
:7:

Last edited:
I just voted. Its lengthy but didnt take long. I must admit I voted for myself a couple times as well as Knifedogs.

you don't have to vote for every category ...nothing wrong with voting for yourself! I did..
thanks Bruce.

I have successfully voted in the categories I care about - don't know much about production knives so skipped that whole category.

I voted, too. Thanks for the heads-up, Boss, I wouldn't have known about that poll otherwise.

I voted for myself as up-and-coming... hahahah does that mean I'm famous now? :)

you don't have to vote for every category, just what you want but do vote early and often!

Well I just voted KnifeDogs as best internet forum and best information site, Also Voted USA Knife makers supply as best supplyer and best internet supplier.

I voted myself as best up and coming.............hey I need atleast 1 vote!!!

Also vote Les George as Most overrated knife maker...................JK!!! LOL

I just voted. Its lengthy but didnt take long. I must admit I voted for myself a couple times as well as Knifedogs.

Hm, maybe you and I should start a fan-club...I voted for you a couple times too!:7::3:
:biggrin:

(I was gonna vote for myself,but they didn't have an "Ugliest Forum Member" category... :( )

Back