second knife just finished :D

O

omegaman111

hey everyone i just finished my second knife and i decided i would share it with everyone. the blade is 1/8" D2 at 60-61 HRC. the scales are 1/8" blue/black G10. everything was one with a hacksaw and some files (sadly i dont have a belt grinder :p). i also made the sheath out of concealex. so let me know what you all think! thanks! by the way sorry for the crappy pics XP

0825102048.jpg

0825102049.jpg

0825102206.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a crazy looking knife. I would hate to be on the receiving end of that one. It also looks like alot of work with a file and a hacksaw.
Good job

Now go make another one.

thanks haha, it was a pleasure to make. came out beautifully in my opinion. the handles came out better than expected lol. and i sure will start on some new projects :D

That blade grind and the whole knife's contour are incredible, considering you don't have a belt grinder. I think you did well. Neat looking design too.

I really like the look of the G10. I will finish 2 small skinners soon with green/black G10 and it will be my first time working with it. I can't wait to grind the handles and see how they come out :)

Back