Molle-Loc on back order, need a set ASAP

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
Hi Guys,
Our son Michael needs to finish up a sheath and ship it out right away. It needs the Molle-Loc fasenters and Blade tech is out of them. Does anybody here have a new set that we can buy or trade for? Our customer ordered a custom field knife for his nephew in North Corolina, is a Silver Star recipient and is being re-deployed to Afganistan very soon.
Please check your inventory and PM me if you have an extra set. Its for a good cause to say the least.

Here is a link to show what they look like.
http://blade-tech.com/Molle-Lok-Large-Set-of-2-pr-1026.html

Bruce, Boss keeps these in stock in both sizes. If he is by chance out of them, let me know and I can ship you a set. They even come with the mounting harware when you order from Boss.

Last edited:
Murph, Thanks Man!
You are so smart. I ordered 2 sets. I should have checked there first. Learn something new every day. Thank You Boss!!

I always check with Boss first, then look elsewhere. I had another supplier for Molle Loks before Boss started carrying them and they gave me a great price (a little less than Boss). I just hated having to order the Molle Loks and then having to buy or order my hardware from another supplier. When you consider the fact that Boss gives you the hardware with the Molle Loks, you can't beat his price.

Back