Not a Dog, but should be

wdtorque

Thought I might be able to lure this maker over since we have the premier knife maker in Alabama frequent this site. I won't mention Robert Dark's name though.

photo-1.jpg

I anyone knows this guy tell him his work needs defending. Or a description at least. It might be one of his last knives
he forged by hand, he got some beheamoth soon after I purchased this knife. Nice guy on the phone, talks slow and real
polite. Loves his dogs. I want him on my side in a fight.! Dozier

Last edited:
That task would probably best be accomplished by Rex. From what I understand, Charlie and Rex are good buddies. I've never met him nor had any communication with him, but I really like his work. He has very clean and fuctional designs that appear spot on in craftsmanship.

Murph, I don't know if it is late and your rollin, or or your stars are aligned, I've gotten the same impression of the man.
You know you have a knife that means business when you pick this baby up. Dozier

I saw one of Charlie Edmondson's knives over at Rex's house. I would really like to see more of his work too. Speaking of Robert Dark, is he a member here? I've never met the guy but I have talked with him on the phone and seen alot of his knives.

Robert is a member here, well respected and valued if I do say so.
I've never spoken to Robert, but our email dialogues were informative and knowledgeable,
his part of them anyway. Lots of people don't take my calls, I don't take it personnally any more.
I don't know Rex, yet, but I'm still young. Dozier

Last edited:
Back