8-23-09 KnifeDogs started - We are 1 year old

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
KnifeDogs was opened up 8-23-09. :happybday:

Hopefully we are meeting your needs. :biggrin:

We are nearly 4,000 strong now and routinely have double the number of guests browsing that we do members. :3:

More to come as continue to grow...:les:

Thanks for being here you Dogs...:35:
t

Happy BIRTHDAY Knife Dogs! This is "THE" Best site on the net! Thanks to everyone who works to make this place ROCK!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Tracy!!! YOu had a vision and have made it happen. Thank you for bringing all of us together.

Happy Birthday K.D.

WOW:happybday: This is an awesome place,with awesome people.

Tracy,thanks for wanting this to happen....
Thanks to all those that made it happen,and,
Thanks to ALL those that keep it happening

God bless,Keith

My year has been much more rewarding because of Knife Dogs. Thanks Tracy and thanks to all who have contributed to making this such a great place to spend some time. That thank you is to the Administration, Moderators and members.

Happy Birthday, Dogs. Thank you Tracy and all the founding members for a terrific forum filled with joy, knowledge and just plain good people. God Bless the Knife Dogs.

WHERE'S THE PARTY ??????

Congratulations Tracy on what must be a lot of work to make happen.
Happy birthday to all us pups. OK.....lets open presents now. :happybday:

Thanks,
Rudy

Congratulations Boss! Sure is a Great forum we got here with a lot of great folks!! I love this place ;)

Wow, Awesome......

Congrats on what seems to me like a Successful first year!!

Also thank you for being here and for starting this site!!

It has helped me greatly.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Knife Dogs !!!!! What a great place this is !!
A BIG Thanks to Tracy and ALL the Admins and Mods who help keep this site the Safe and Friendly place it is .​
Also a BIG thanks to ALL the Members of the Knife Dogs pack . I have so much fun here with you guys , I now spend more time on the site , than making knives .... :les:​
Looking forward for many more years here ...
Thanks for a Great time , Bill​

Happy Anniversary, KnifeDogs!

Please continue the G-rated, family-friendly, no-drama-allowed tone of the forum. I think that's a huge part of its success. It attracts people who just want to learn and share, and keeps distractions and unpleasantness away.

I see both established and up-and-coming makers and re-sellers earning an honest dollar by providing excellent product, and that's great, too.

I have made not just "internet friends" here, but also met people in person that really encouraged me to learn more... not just about knives but about life and how to be a better man.

The number of GAW's compared to the number of members is really impressive. Not to mention all the raffles for good causes. Every request for prayers for a sick or troubled loved-one is answered by dozens of people who honestly care about their fellow human beings. That makes us all stronger.

I'm proud to be a tiny part of this community, and I extend my very best wishes to all who contribute in their own ways.

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary, KnifeDogs!

Please continue the G-rated, family-friendly, no-drama-allowed tone of the forum. I think that's a huge part of its success. It attracts people who just want to learn and share, and keeps distractions and unpleasantness away.

I see both established and up-and-coming makers and re-sellers earning an honest dollar by providing excellent product, and that's great, too.

I have made not just "internet friends" here, but also met people in person that really encouraged me to learn more... not just about knives but about life and how to be a better man.

The number of GAW's compared to the number of members is really impressive. Not to mention all the raffles and auctions for good causes.

I'm proud to be a tiny part of this community, and I extend my very best wishes to all who contribute in their own ways.

X2
James said exactly what I was going to say.
Congrats Tracy

Back