Ice Ice Baby!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
I just finished up a custom order this morning.

The bade is HHH Damascus and was forged by Randy Jr. Then I ground and heat treated it.
The handle is some of the Ice blue mammoth tooth with mosaic pins.. Mirror bolsters.. and a touch of file work! I sure hope my customer like it!

God Bless!

Randy

Attachments

• HHH folder 011.jpg
    HHH folder 011.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 60
  • HHH folder 047.jpg
    HHH folder 047.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 75
  • HHH folder 044.jpg
    HHH folder 044.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 54
  • HHH folder 048.jpg
    HHH folder 048.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
  • HHH folder 058.jpg
    HHH folder 058.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 50
Randy you and Jr. are sure making some pretty knives. The combination you put together on this knife is fantastic, and the workmanship is great.

Larry

WOW!! THat is an awesome knife. If your customer dont like that knife then I know someone that does. :)

Randy you and Jr. are sure making some pretty knives. The combination you put together on this knife is fantastic, and the workmanship is great.

Larry

Thanks to you all for the kind words and comments.. I will pass this good vibe along to Jr.. Hes out workin in the shop and needs a little pep talk! lol
The Ice Blue tooth is nothing short of amazing.. Theres so much going on in this tooth! greens and at least 4 shades of blues.. "WOW" best describes it!
Randy

Thanks.. Every 1 :s12205:
just got a email from the customer.. He agrees with you all.. And Loves the knife.. Said it was far beyond his expectations! :)
Again thanks to all for the kind comments..
Randy

Last edited:
:thumbup1::red_indian:
Thanks so much!
Im waiting to here from the new owner when the knife arrives! :sweatdrop:
Randy

yea what they said +5 because I know what a cramp in the butt that tooth can be. Top shelf work!

Incredible. You pulled off something that looks amazing :)

I have some mammoth tooth that will be going on my next knife. Never worked with it before, it should be fun.

Shakie, Yea it ia a pain in the butt to work with the tooth, :49: Yet so rewarding.:biggrin: Theres nothing I have ever used with the look and feel of mammoth tooth. Its just awesome stuff! Feels like marble when finished properly. and to think its 12000 thousand + years old still blows me away! :jawdrop:

J S Machine. I not saying Im a pro, But I have been working with mammoth tooth for a few years now..
If you need any advice just ask. I would be happy to share what I can about it. tips and tricks.. etc. :3:

Thanks for all the kind comments and looking at my work.

Back