I'm back.

LR Adkins

I bet you didn't even miss me. :biggrin:

I just got home from the hospital, heart failure again. I guess the top part of my heart doesn't want to beat in rhythm with the bottom. They have me loaded up with blood thinners and the doc said it might not be a good idea to play in the knife shop.

I met a new doctor while there and he saw my knife sketches I was playing with to kill the time in there. He said he was a knife collector and showed me a couple really nice knives he was carrying. He said he had over $100,000 in his collection and he wants me to bring some of my knives to his office on my next visit. You never know where that next customer is going to come from.

Keith Willis's give away knife was waiting on me when I got home. It is really nice and scary sharp. Thanks again Keith, I love it.

Well, I'm out of here I think I'll crawl into bed for awhile.

Larry

Take it easy Larry, and get well soon.

It would be cool to see the docs collection and maybe get and order too!

Best wishes
Mark

Larry, good to hear you are back home. Glad it wasn't worse.
Rest up.

Glad to hear you are hanging in there Larry. Be sure to take good care of yourself and watch out for that little knife Keith sent you. "Scary Sharp" and blood thinners don't mix!!!

Brenda and I will be praying for you and yours, Larry. Take it easy for a while until you're back up to strength.

Alright Larry! Keep on truckin' man. Maybe you're not supposed to play(too much) in the shop but get out there cuz I'm sure your shop misses you. Take it easy and hope you get back on your feet soon.

Great score on that knife too.

Pat

Hang in there, Larry, we're all pulling for you. Prayers inbound.

Be careful, don't cut yourself with that Willis knife, he makes good blades from good steel and puts a keen edge on 'em! (I won a sharpfinger-style from Keith a while back, and I like it a lot)

Larry,my friend.....sorry I completely missed this.Take care of yourself.
I'll be praying for you,and hope things will continue to improve.
Please keep us posted.

Glad you got your knife,glad you liked it.

Thanks for the kind words James.

God bless,Keith

Glad the doctors were able to help you. I know not working in the shop can be frustrating, but look at the time it gives you to write up tutorials to teach us newbies. :biggrin:

Welcome back Brother Larry.
Listen to your doctor and your wife, but not neccessarily in that order and you will be alright.

Steve

Back