Anybody a whiz with Photobucket? Help.

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
It appears that somebody has altered my account. It is in "Mobile Phone" mode and I cant switch it back. Their customer support "help" isnt helpful. I can log in and upload but the images dont appear to be in my stash as usual. They are being intercepted maybe? :confused2:

This is just a guess, Bruce. I don't use a mobile phone and only upload pics from my camera loaded computer files. It might be worth a try...

Go to your Photobucket 'Home' page,

'Click' on Account Settings over on the right hand side,

Scroll down & check out Mobile Settings.

Like I said... it's only a guess????

Last edited:
This is just a guess, Bruce. I don't use a mobile phone and only upload pics from my camera loaded computer files. It might be worth a try...

Go to your Photobucket 'Home' page,

'Click' on Account Settings over on the right hand side,

Scroll down & check out Mobile Settings.

Like I said... it's only a guess????

OK, I went in and changed my settings but it still has the same problem. It shows I have a mobile phone. I may have to have them call me but thats too old fashioned. I'm old fashioned.

Bruce,
The mobile settings under account settings are created automatically for your convenience I believe. I haven't been on Photobucket in a while and it looks like they have implemented albums. You don't need to create albums to get to your photos though. Try looking under "All Albums" then click on "just browse" I think you will see all your photos then.

I don't know how to fix your problem but I will agree Photobucket customer support is no help at all. They assume you know everything about a computer, if I knew enough to understand what they are saying I could fix it myself.

Well I think it just fixed itself or else whoever fouled it up decided I've suffered long enough.

Here is what I've been up to lately. Please stop in at the Denver Show PKA this weekend and shake hands.

100_8045.jpg

Bruce,there are a number of makers who I'm in awe of.
Ever since the various knife magazines have been around,
I've looked on in wonder at what some folks create.
but there have only a small handful of knife creators who have the effect you do...
making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Seriously brother,your artwork gives me tingles,and I don't care how that sounds!
:)

iran-eng_17b75dcd35733148d682e2850a.gif

...that's about the funniest thing I've thought of in months!
(true,but still funny,no? :) )

Thats funny for sure. Its 3rd grade all over again. I wanted to change my name until I finally matured, about 5 years ago.:lol: There are actually several Bruce Bumps around. Ever "google" yourself? Now thats funny right there:lol:

well,I was in the 3rd grade until I was 21,then they kicked me out,so...:biggrin:
Ya know,it's never occurred to me to google myself...
I'm almost afraid to!
:3:

Well I think it just fixed itself or else whoever fouled it up decided I've suffered long enough...

Happens to me all the time! :1: Perhaps it straightened itself out after you made the mobile change & then you rebooted your computer?? :les:

Some very handsome knives there, Bruce! Wish I could get out to Denver but alas... I'm stuck out here in Connecticut. Have a great time!

Beautiful Knives Bruce

That Mobile thing happened to me also. I'm not sure what I did when I was frustrated thinking "what did I do know" and was stuck in Mobile mode but she is back to normal!!

Lookin good there teacher. Ya just reminded me i should be out in the shed heat treating slip joint springs
Cheers BB

Bruce,
I think Ironwolf means that he got "brucebumps" from looking at your work.
If not treated, each bump gets so big it grows it's own heart and liver.
Old toothpaste, steel wool and rancid maple syrup makes a nice paste to ease the pain from 'em. Just don't apply it before a squaredance or you'll be 'promenading' alone, if you know what I mean.

Just tryin' to help.
Steve

Bruce,
I think Ironwolf means that he got "brucebumps" from looking at your work.
If not treated, each bump gets so big it grows it's own heart and liver.
Old toothpaste, steel wool and rancid maple syrup makes a nice paste to ease the pain from 'em. Just don't apply it before a squaredance or you'll be 'promenading' alone, if you know what I mean.

Just tryin' to help.
Steve

Are you kidding? It's the maple syrup what gets me the dancing partners!
The toothpaste makes sure they,uh...'stick' around for most of the dance,
but,the steel wool kinda keeps 'em at arms length...
;)

Back