If you are going to a knife show? I'll send you KnifeDogs.com cards

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
If you are going to any knife shows anywhere and would like to help the pack little....I'll send you a handful of business cards we have for KnifeDogs.com you can put on your table or pass them out as you are comfortable with.

Send me a note with your address and how many you'd like. We can always print more...;)

Tracy I'm going to the AECA show in Chicago this weekend but I'm not sure you can get them to me fast enough since I leave Fri. morning. If you have the graphics I can print a few.

Tracy I'm going to the AECA show in Chicago this weekend but I'm not sure you can get them to me fast enough since I leave Fri. morning. If you have the graphics I can print a few.

what time are you leaving Friday? I'll be riding my bike through Faribault around 7:45am on the way to the Bark River Knife Grind in. I'm meeting Tubtar in River Falls, WI and Faribault is on my route.

I'll have to find out the hours of the show but I think I might have to leave earlier than that. I'll get back to you today.

I just sent a few packages of cards to guys that PM'd me. Les, I stuck one in the mail for your next show. Dave, you get some too. I'm lousy with the things...

If anyone is going to a show in a month or two, i'll send you some cards. It can be more than one person going to the same show.

We have several thousand KnifeDogs.com cards waiting for you to take to a knife show, hammer in, knife club meeting, your mom's bridge club, gun show, etc.

Drop me a PM, I'll get a handful of cards out to you.

I'm always doin/at shows. I'll take a few Tracy!! Although a T shirt would be better:p

I may be there at the N.Y. C.K.S. ,Boss,if you wanna send some cards my way.:running dog:
-Vince

Back