PKA Show & The USN Gathering

SPAknives

ANyone getting ready to go to the PKA Show in Denver this weekend Aug. 20-22?? I am thinking it will be a great show to go to for makers and collectors. I will have a table there as well as Bruce Bump, Dana Hackney, & Graham Fredeen just to name a few from the forums. You can see a few of our knives in this thread http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?10024-PKA-Show-In-Denver.

How a bout the USN Gathering Sept. 3-4?? I will also have a table there. Hope I have knives ready for this show.

Last edited:
No to the PKA show, yes to The Gathering. I went last year and it was the best knife show I'd had in years! That was good, since I had all that de-tox from tobacco smoke to deal with ! :eek: Should be less of a problem this year. It's certainly a different kind of show. Wish other shows would consider a similar format.

David

Awsome David!! Hope to see you at the gathering! I will come pick your brain!!

The lay out of the tables will seem odd, but you'll find it to be wonderful once you get used to it. You can talk business and not be distracted by your neighbors and their customers, and when the rock stars have their lotteries they won't interfere with you. One or two shows have talked about it before, but never did it. Larry Brahms and his staff are to be commended for the show.

And you are welcome to pick my brain, but it may be slim pickings!

David

Back