Anyone have anything for a Give Away? How about a mass give away? Newsletter time!

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I am getting ready to send out another beloved KnifeDogs Newsletter (spam).

I was thinking we could make a splash if we had a few give away's to plug. If you have some stuff you want to give away, start a thread in the main forum and set an ending time. How you pick the winner is up to you - it's your give away.

I'll put one up myself in just a bit.

If any of the forum owners has anything to announce, send me a PM and I'll get it in the newsletter.

wa3.jpgwa2.jpgwa1.jpgwa4.jpg
I will give this super primo, highly figured black walnut block away. It is 8 x 5 x 2 1/4" and is kiln dried. (wet for photos).
You will be hard pressed to find a nicer piece at any price and this one is free!!!

This will make beautiful scales, hidden tang blocks or pistol grips.

I'll do a five day sign up and then use Ill Lotto Daily 3 Evening game for winning numbers

As a reward, and just to punish myself, lol, I will go back and add a space for anyone who has bought a spot in one of our new CO-OP benefit raffles.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Steve:steve:

Last edited:
Hey Boss , How about this set of Box Elder scales , they measure 4 7/8 x 1 3/4 x 5/16 . They were wet for the photo , but finish up just as bright . I'll do a week with a daily sign in , then use the NYS Daily Night-time number to pick the winner .

Attachments

• stab. box elder2.jpg
    stab. box elder2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
  • stab. box elder.jpg
    stab. box elder.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 12
I'll do another knife vise.
What a coincidence, I was going to start a GAW for this coming week anyway.

View attachment 13825

I want that walnut Steven...can't horde enough walnut.

Rudy

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone would be interested in it, but I have put my hands on some ballistic foam. It's similar in density to horse stall matt only alot thicker. I think it is approximately 2" thick.

Boss, do you think anyone would be interested in a large block of it?

Not sure if anyone would be interested in it, but I have put my hands on some ballistic foam. It's similar in density to horse stall matt only alot thicker. I think it is approximately 2" thick.

My guess would be,yes
I have never used horsestall mat,but would not mind
having a piece of that to try.
Thanks Murph,

God bless,Keith

We're doing a giveaway right now that ends on Aug 20th for a set of Redwood Burl Scales

phpThumb.php

You can enter here. http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?11004-Stabilized-Wood-Giveaway!-Woodstabilizer.com

Thanks,
Christina

yep, start a thread for it Murph..

Back