Is anyone interested in a custom run of Protech Autos with a KnifeDogs logo?

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Protech TR4

This is a Protech TR4 auto with safety. It is Protech's newest auto.
This particular knife is a run of 20 that a group of us had done to give to a company of Marines in the sandbox. I have purchased this knife to be raffled off for a Wounded Warrior fund raising raffle. Steve Janik will be running the show on that as he has some others lined for that worthy cause also.

I was wondering if there would be interest in having a run of these made (we would need 20) with the KnifeDogs logo? I think I can get these laser engraved with a KD logo for a special cost of $185. If you pre-order, you can have a choice of serrated or non-serrated blade.
If we can get 15 to commit to a purchase, I'll place an order for 20 and sell the others - eventually. Anyone interested?

In the mean time keep your eye open for this one to go for a fund raiser.

front.jpg

front-closed.jpg

back.jpg

Make that 6.

I'm very interested. I'm in... should make a great birthday gift for my stepson in the Air Force.

I am interested also. I have other ProTech knives, and they are excellant !

Walter. Helena, MT

Count me out:49:

It looks like its illegal to have autos in Wisconsin.

Looks like I found another reason to move!!

Ernie, it most likely not illegal to own one, it's illegal to carry one. Alot of people think that because thier state does not have a law against autos it means it's all okay. In reality there is a federal law that prohibits civilians from carrying an automatic knife. The law stipulates that only federal law enforcement (ie. FBI, DEA, ATF, etc) and military personnel "while on official duty" or a one armed person may legally carry an automatic knife. Alot of people still carry them each and every day and never get into trouble for it. I'm not condoning a person breaking the law, but the simple fact remains that most people who get into trouble for carrying an automatic knife did something stupid to either draw attention to themselves or broke the law in another way and got caught with it when they were arrested.

Just my $0.02 on the subject.

Wisconsin - 941.24. Possession of switchblade knife. (1)
Whoever manufactures, sells or offers to sell, transports,
purchases, possesses or goes armed with any knife having a
blade which opens by pressing a button, spring or other
device in the handle or by gravity or by a thrust or
movement is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor...
[Note: the wording of this statute is different from all other state
switchblade statutes.]

Sounds to me like I cannot even have one sitting in my house locked up!

I looked up the code on Wisconsin on several sites last nght. It seems you guys have the stictest law on autos in the country. Seems kind of odd that Wiscnsion of all places would be so tough. I guess they have to keep all of you cheesy guys in line some how. :D

I looked up the code on Wisconsin on several sites last nght. It seems you guys have the stictest law on autos in the country. Seems kind of odd that Wiscnsion of all places would be so tough. I guess they have to keep all of you cheesy guys in line some how. :D

Yeah we have some pretty dumb laws! wish I new where to start to get some changes made!

Back