Oh!!! My!! God!!!

good to hear... well tell Bruce to skip over here some time when he gets back into his knife making cycle.

I still have the knives that Bruce made for me several years ago. Thoroughly enjoyed the talks we had on the phone back then (and he could talk!):happy:. I can no longer hear conversation on the phone so please say hello to Bruce for me should you speak to him again.

DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN1046.jpg

DSCN1016.jpg

Bruce stops in here for a visit now and then.:3: The man has a way with words and allot of them. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Very cool craftsman knives . I often thought about making some blades from old wrenches . I like them a lot.!

what steel are wrenches made from never thought of that cool

The best I could ever find out was...
'They are forged from tough alloy steel, heat treated, oil quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.' I've also seen the word vanadium used in descriptions of Sears Craftsman wrenches.

I've seen the wrench-knives pic many times but this is the first time I knew who made them. I have boxes full of Craftsman wrenches if anyone's interested...

They caught my eye on Bruce's website when we were talking about making the top knife in the pics. I had to have one! Then I wanted more! :lol: Bruce even supplied them with pocket sheaths...

DSCN0987-1.jpg

Back