Congrats Billy Helton !!

4ever3

Way to go Billy! Making it in not only one but two magazines. Guns this month and then American Handgunner in October.

Heres a screen shot of the Guns article

Picture4-6.png

and then the link if you want to go thru the magazine.

http://fmgpublications.ipaperus.com/FMGPublications/GUNS/GUNS1010/

Way to go Billy. Just bring a few copies to the show. AND thanks Jeremy for posting this.

Last edited:
Now we're not going to be able to live with him. He'll be so busy avoiding all the paparazzi and autograph seekers that he'll have no time for us "little people" anymore. I'm glad I got to meet him in Arkansas a couple weeks ago before all the stardom. He "was" a good ol' boy when we met but now I'm sure he's hidden behind all the bodyguards and such.

Billy - don't go the way of Britney and Lindsay!! Please stay grounded. And for goodness sake no paparazzi pictures of you getting out of your truck!!!! You know what I mean. :D

Seriously - Good on ya little brother! He's not littler than me by a long shot but he is younger so I think I can get away with that comment.

Can't I Sir?:s12108::

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Congradulatins Mr. Helton! (guess I can't call you Billy no more?)
No wonder I only get the voicemail when I call, and those sexy new pics of you on your website too?
Well, I'm with you Wayne, I knew him when.....
Dozier

Last edited:
Thank you every one. I promise Wayne if I start to be like Britney I will check into the big head center on my own. LOL

Dozier I was letting the voice mail pick up on you long before the article.......... I will answer next time ...... Maybee.....

This was a pretty cool opportunity for me and I cant say thank you enough to all the makers that have helped me get this far. If we really think about it knife dogs really shaves the years off of our learning curve by us helping one another. I hope that we all get or turn in some kind of Print, It is a sweet feeling.

God Bless
Billy

He ain't answering his phone this am? Probably doing a Oprah interview or talking to his publisist?

"fame is wasted on the young" Dozier

Back