Call for artwork, logo's, theme ideas

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
As you can see we are still pretty generic with the vBulletin logo at the top.

We are looking for ideas on a mascot, logo's, artwork, t-shirt's, theme's, dog tags, etc.

I am pretty sure I would like to see a cartoon type bulldog (think Spike on Warner Brothers cartoons) mascot somewhere in the mix. I'd like one stylized mascot to key off and tie a theme into. The cartoon dog can look friendly in one use, and tougher than nails in another. No one image will be the only image.
Another image to consider is the old world war II fighting dogface (fighting bulldog) type drawings.

Having said all that, we are wide open. Let's see what you can come up with.

If you are a good with photoshop or other graphics program, post them here.

If you are professional graphic artist and come up with graphics, we need to talk and work something out.

What about my Avatar, his name is Spike !
Or as my kids call him Spikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fmg

new logo?

what about this one?

Attachments

• patch4.jpg
    patch4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 30
That's not a bad idea Tracy. I think it needs a little refinement. But, I like it. Anyone here with some graphic artist skills?
-John

I'm not sure what you all are looking for, but I took the dog in the logo we have now, and I fixed up the colors a little, and made his tongue smaller, and put a knife in his mouth. It might be too detailed for what you're looking for though

Here's what I came up with
knifedogs1.jpg

Tracy,
I like the simplicity of what you have in the pic. I know a guy who could do something with it, but he charges $50. Anyone here with skills?
-John

Tracy,
I like the simplicity of what you have in the pic. I know a guy who could do something with it, but he charges $50. Anyone here with skills?
-John

if it comes to that, I'll do it but I'm fishing for free help first! cool 1

I'm using MS Spreadsheet, scissors, doubled sided tape & camera. :D No special software.

Here's a more colorful bulldog coming through the page....

knifedogs6.jpg

Ooooooooooo! Animated, too!

knifedogs7gif.gif

Ok, I guess I showed up late to this party!

I took what you said about the forum and punched up a little catch phrasing to tie in and give a presence to what you are working so hard to accomplish.

All it cost me was a few minutes of time and a headache from straining my brain hahaha.

Hope you all like!

KD.jpg

Back