Les George Pass around 1

Gahagan

Well I just got finished with the Les George pass around Knife. I must say this is a realy nice knife! When I got it it was slightly dull so I put as much of an edge as my skills would allow for.I took it on a 2 week camping trip and abused it to the end. I used it to cut trees for fire wood and just general chopping.After that you could still shave the hair off your arm. I let the others in the group use it as well. one person cut about 500 leather strips for a project for the scouts and it held up well. We used it to skin fish, squirl, and rabbit. I was amazed as to how well it held up and it made me wonder what the others had done to it to dull it down. By the end of the two weeks we were loosing some of the edge but it still cut through cardbord boxes like butter. I am not sure all of the activities the others in my group had put it through but knowing them it went through just about everything imaginable. This was a joy to test out and I have some interested in purchase if available. It was a hit with my group!

Nice write up, makes perfect scene why we didnt hear from you for a while! You where out making it happen! That's how it's done. :)

Back