Lil 1's make you proud

mitch13

Or me anyway:biggrin:
Both my girls graded last week at Karate.
Lorna the eldest is a dynamite, 6 to 9 yr olds. She obtained her 5th Kyu (green). Started when she was 5.

0000573x.jpg

Lilly is a kindymite, & obtained her kindymite purple, 2 more to black. All age related, when they go up to dynamites, they drop back to yellow. Lilly started 4 days before she turned 3. The badge on her sleeve is, a member of the full splits club.
mitch
0000556.jpg

Congratulations to Lorna and Lilly and to their proud Papa. I feel that Martial Arts - properly taught - should be a part of every child's upbringing. The self-defense aspects are fine but I think the discipline and physical fitness aspects are even more important to youngsters. My 9 year old grandson has been studying Taekwondo for 3 years now and loves it.

That's very cool. Congratulations to Lorna and Lilly and Dad you have a right to be proud. I agree with Denny all kids should be taught martial arts to learn discipline and physical fitness. You're doing a good job Mitch.

Larry

Thanks gents!
Denny- I agreee, this is a full time martial arts school & expected to train at least twice a week.
cheers
mitch

That is wonderful. You can see by the looks on their faces that they take great pride in what they have accomplished.

Lorna & Lilly, my heart felt congratulations on your promotion; great effort.

Fred Rowe 2nd degree black belt, Shuri Ryu karate.

Last edited:
That is wonderful. You can see by the looks on their faces that they take great pride in what they have accomplished.

Lorna & Lilly, my heart felt congratulations on your promotion; great effort.

Fred Rowe 2nd degree black belt, Shuri Ryu karate.
Fred thanks brother, I think they will obtain their black belts but it's the journey that counts.
mitch

Back