Big fish picture thread

Cliff Fendley

Show you big lunkers.

He is an 80# Blue cat my brother caught a couple years ago on the Ohio. He is 6-2 and about 230 to give you an idea how big the fish is. He's caught a couple close since then but this is the heaviest fish so far. We've caught Flatheads longer than this one but didn't weigh as much.
chrisfish1-2.jpg

Man Doug, that is one big ugly thing. It doesn't seem like the Blue cats get much longer at some point just bigger around.

I think the Kentucky state record is 104lbs. The one in the pic above that my brother caught got some attention but several guys around here have caught bigger ones in the Ohio.

I just caught my biggest fish in Alaska. Not too big by their standards but these red salmon are a handful of fight at around 8 1/2 pounds.
alaska%202010%20010LR.jpg

Gil landed a 15 pound sockeye. That's about 1 pound under the record.
alaska%20782LR.jpg

While visiting Homer, we saw some big Halibut being brought in from the charter boats. The Halibut on the left is a 175 pounder that was caught by a 14 year old girl.
alaska%20487LR.jpg

WOW , some nice fish there guys. That monster of a cat and a massive bass.
Mine aint as big as those , but its the biggest fish I ever caught. We didnt have a scale but I estimate him to be in the 15-17 lb range , caught on a trotline in the Navajo Lake.
DSC02732.jpg

Back