"Today's Posts"?

Jarrettknives

Where did the link go? It used to be under Quick Links but it's not there anymore. I am using the "Night Vision" skin so some things don't show up. Am I blind or :shortbus:?

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Yeah, but it doesn't tell you that "the below threads have not been updated since your last view" or some such that we used to get. Now I have to remember what time I was last on and watch for posts that are older than that. Not as nice as it was before. All in all though this version is ok.

Wayne, I just click on the "New Posts" and started surfin. ?
Congrads on making it to middle age btw.
They say the memory is the second thing to go, I think? Dozier

Wayne, I just click on the "New Posts" and started surfin. ?
Congrads on making it to middle age btw.
They say the memory is the second thing to go, I think? Dozier

I uh, ummm, .........................Oh Darn it! I totally forgot what I was going to say. ;)

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Wayne

Full Time Maker
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Hit "new posts" posts you have not saw responses are blue, red if no new responses

Wayno - Those are my exact thoughts but I couldn't put it into words this morning. Thanks for doing the thinking for me. I did turn the big 50 today so maybe I lost a bunch of brain cells overnight. Naw, that happens everynight. :D

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Wayne

Full Time Maker
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Congrats Wayne!
Man,I turned 46 a few weeks ago,and you look younger than I do!
(not better lookin',but younger for sure:3:

Happy Birthday, Wayne! I wish I could remember when I was 50. I can't remember what I went to the kitchen for any more.

Happy Birthday, Wayne! I wish I could remember when I was 50. I can't remember what I went to the kitchen for any more.

heck,that's what happens when you've forgotten more about livin' Life than some folks will ever learn!
(besides,when you get to a certain age,you start comin' full circle:all you can think about is nap-time,feeding time,and the need for clean nappies :) )

Thanks Denny. I appreciate it. I know what you mean about entering a room only to stop and try to remember why you're there in the first place.

Ironwolf - I agree to that as well. It's weird when you start calling 30 year olds - kids. And the way I feel most of the time - 50 is the new 80! :D
CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Wayne

Full Time Maker
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Wayne you don't know nuttin about getting old....Just remember, when you were born I was heading to Viet-Nam.

Happy Birthday,,,,and many more.

Back