zappadragon's Running for a Cure on Sept. 5, 2010 has passed the $10,000 mark!

zappadragon

I would like to take a second to thank each any every one of you that has been there for Mia and I throughout this entire NF deal. Today was a very special day for Mia and I. Today I passed my goal of raising $10,000 for the Children's Tumor Foundation and the NF Endurance Team to try and find a cure for NF. The knife community has stood strong and supported us from day one and we thank you for that. This is something that truly means the world to me, Mia, and the many others that suffer from NF. On Sept 5th as I run, and maybe walk since I have not had the time to train for this as I would like, you will all be with me in spirit throughout the 13.1 miles.

So to all my friends and family out there in the knife community a very big thank you and a huge hug! You guys mean so much to me and are the best family anyone could ask for.

Danny & Mia

http://www.active.com/donate/nfva2010/DRashkind

It's very easy to support someone like you. You are a stand up guy and a dedicated father. You lead by example.

Congrats to you and Mia on busting $10,00 I hope you I get to hear that you break $20,000 some day soon.

Brian

Last edited:
+1 what Brian said. Danny we are with you and Mia 100%. Congratulations on the $10.000.

Larry

Congratulations on reach such a high mark. We will all be with you in spirit. There's no way in heck I could run 13.1 miles (unless someone was chasing me with a big gun).

Back