On The Road To 2000.........With a giveaway

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Well, I officially think that I am addicted to this site and the people here. :biggrin:
If it were not for this site and the people here I know I would not be as far as I am in my Knife Making. I am now a legal business as a part time knife maker. I need to thank everyone who has influenced and helped me get this far.
THANK YOU

I am really close to 2000 posts and figure I better do a awesome giveaway:3:

The giveaway will consist of a Custom Knife made by me!!
I have a couple designs picked out and will start building the knife soon.

The designs are now posted below, I will work with the winner a little on any requested design changes.
The blade will be CPM 154 and the scales will be chosen by the winner out of the few options I have. The winner will also get to choose from the designs I post up

The winner will be chosen by Random.org on August 16th at 9 pm central time.

Everyone can enter once per day.
Paying Members can enter twice per day.
Mods and Admin can enter three times per day.

All you have to do is post up something interesting of funny about you.
Your post number will be your Entry.
I will also be posting in here, If one of my posts are picked I will repick a new number.

Let the games begin!!:rockon::s11798:

Remember to tell all your friends!!

08042010134.jpg

08042010135.jpg

08042010136.jpg

Last edited:
Ernie,for me,YOU are one of the people you speak of here!
You give just as good as you get I reckon,
and I'd like to Thank You for all you bring to this place!
Sumthin' funny about me....
hm,well,all ya have to do is look at my avatar I guess ;)
(oh,and I sent you a PM)

Nothing too interesting about me , and the only thing funny is my face....
And I love Knifedogs too ...​
It's the people that make the difference ...
Count me in Ernie ...​

Lets see something funny....I have learned that when you have red ants in your pants biting you know what that you can remove said pants in miliseconds proved it again last week....

I asked my wife what was for supper and she thought that was funny. Does that count?

Please count me in Ernie. I would be honored to win one of your knives.

I have to agree about KD, it's kind of like a bunch of guys sitting around the back yard swappin' stories.

Carey

Ohhhh , I like #2 , I'm definitely in Ernie, thanks for a chance.

i like peanut butter and honey on my pancakes ????

Last edited:
I've never made a knife, but I've bought enough wood to put handles on a few dozen. I'm just getting prepared.

Day 2
2nd entry
Ernie,I like that 2nd design also.
Here's a tip (I re-learned today):
when you have a little freshly slopped Gorilla Superglue on your fingertip,
don't put your chin in your hand while you ponder a problem... :(

Ernie I really like knife design #1.....me: I still shoot film cameras and even enjoy shooting old 1940's design Russian cameras.

Big Ern, count me in - I need to get one of your knives before you get too famous. Something funny? If you put Instant Coffee in a microwave will you go back in time?

Entry 2 today...I once ate a piece of live squid in Korea, it wiggled around in my mouth while I tried to chew it.

You would think that a fat man would float like a bobber! Not me! I grew up on a lake, spent a few years as a Boiler Tech in the Navy and I still sink like a rock. Go figure! I’m in! Thank for the chance.

UncleBilly

I'd take one of your knives any day Ern. Count me in. Funny Eh...It seems i start a project almost every day that will never get finished.

Pat

I finally got my Knifemaker title. A gift from the wife. That's one for today. I'll do my next one tonight. Thanks Ernie.

Back