East Tennessee and Environs Group

Wayne Coe

Forum Owner - Moderator
I have not looked at this group in a long time. I guess that I had thought that when someone joined it would show up as a PM or something. You might want to click on the group tools and adjust the notifications to "daily e-mail."

I think to send a message to all members of the group you go to Group Tools and then click on "Start new Discussion".

I want to welcome the members that I have not welcomed before.

In my original message I mentioned getting together sometimes. I will host a meeting at my shop in North East Tennessee. Lets get some discussion on this and get something set up.

I am going to post this on "The Dog Run" to make sure that all of you get it and to invite others withing traveling distance. Remember all are welcome.

If you are not presently a member of this group you can click on my profile to get to it. I am new to this group thing so some of this information may not be correct or there may be other ways to do it but we will live and learn.

I just learned that to post a discussion in a group it must be no more than 1000 characters long. Hopefully we can get this increased.

Back