Just Because Give Away - Arkasas Black Stone

Dwane Oliver

I just wanted to give back to everyone here , I love this place.

Up for grabs is a Mint Cond Arkansas Black Stone in a Cedar box. I bought this and have since learned other methods of sharpening. In fact I may have only tried it once. Its near new.

I do ask that you only enter if you need it and will use it :3:

Just post up " Knife Dogs is the best "
Enter only once please.

I'll run this till Sunday the 8th ( at say 6PM MT ) and Random Num Generator a post #. Shipping is on me CONUS only please.

DSC02737.jpg

DSC02738.jpg

Mods: if this is unacceptable , feel free to delete.

Last edited:
KnifeDogs Is The Best of all the forums. I really like how nice everyone is. None of that slammin' stuff. If I wanted to get slammed I'd go to work. It is an honor to be regarded as a KnifeDog. Thanks for the Give A Way Dwane.

Pat

Knife Dogs is the best !!! This place is remarkable, you can ask "newbie" questions and get lots of helpful advice, free tutorials, sales + extras, and give aways just because. This a real community online. Thank you.

Knife Dogs is best. I've been using a stone with the corner chipped off for the last 29 years. Black Arkansas rules (and removes the dull).

Jim

KnifeDogs is a great place.
And people like you make it so Dwane.
This is NOT meant as an entry btw, just wanted to thanks for putting something nice up for grabs.
Dozier

Knife dogs is the best, I would like to be included thanks for the offering of this

Back