A.G. Russell show sales

So, how was the show for a sales standpoint?? How were the crowds??
I want to add this show to my schedule, but could not make it this year.
Thanks,
BB

I just got back yesterday. I must say that I did the best I have done in all 3 years from a sales standpoint. Good crowd on Friday. Great crowd on Saturday. fair crowd on Sunday. that's just my opinion.
Even without sales though, it's the best show around. The A.G. Russell staff go way above and beyond to make sure everyone is taken care of. And the hotel is the nicest I've ever stayed in...

I enjoyed the show quite a bit. It is my hometown area for me so it is super convenient for me. I enjoy how easy it is to hang out at the hotel and hit up nearby restaurants. As far as sales go I am probably not the best judge, but it has hit in the middle for shows I have done. I will certainly be attending this show in the future.

I can't comment on sales as I am nowhere near ready to be an exhibitor, but from a visitor's perspective it is great. I would compare it to BLADE by saying it is approximately 1/8th the size with no junk or rude people. All of the exhibitors and visitors I have encountered in the past two years are extremely hospitable as is the entire A.G. Russel staff. It's a great environment for buyers.

This was the first time I attended the AG show. It was alright for me, sales weren't great but I have sold two knives since I got home, so it turned out pretty good. The experience of meeting people is great ,and if you can connect with the customer they will buy from you at some time. Like Steven Kelly being there every show lets your customer know that your serious and they build a business friendship with you.

Back