Pics of your pups!

S

SSandshark1050

Most of my life I've had Doberman Pinschers and German Sheperds...

Once my imported GS Peanuts passed after 11 years with us it was hard to pick out another pup because P would be a tough act to follow. We took our time, did our research and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with the Cane Corso Mastiff.

6 months and $1,100.00 later we find the pup of our dreams and dub him "rocky". Rocky was an "apricot" brindle patterned little guy, a little bulkier than the rest.. we knew he was the one! His father is a GIANT Canecorso weighing in at 170 and a full 6 feet standing. His mother was a 145 lb mass of muscle with the same coat as him.

Rock just turned 2 July 7th and he weighs in at 135 and stands 5'9" fully extended and is anticipated to gain 2-3 inches at the shoulders and weigh close to his fathers weight. He is a GENTLE giant, watches my children and property like a hawk and get's nasty when he needs to.

This guy lives in the house... yes, you read right... THE HOUSE. He's attached to my dads hip and will not sleep anywhere but next to him.

I have really come to appreciate these type of dogs, I'm more attached to this guy than any dog i've owned to date and think that large breed dogs are misunderstood.

Here's Rocky giving someone the look because they got a little too close to my boy with his back turned.....
thelook.jpg

This is Rocky and Nikki my dobie.... she's 9 years old but has the stamina of a pup... note the thickness of rocky in comparison to the full grown dobie.

thedogs.jpg

therealrockysimmons.jpg

I'd LOVE to see some pics of your dogs guys! post em' if you got em!

Most of my pups over the years have been All-American mutts that wandered into my life. A
friend of my neighbor was looking for a good home for a 2 year old Westie and apparently my
reputation proceeded me. Casper won me over back in June of 2007 and is still keeping me on
my toes!

DSCN8752.jpg

Here is my Big Dog Oscar

DSCF3671.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_2445.JPG

this is dottie
IMG_2507.JPG

this is maggie doing what she does best gaurding the backpack full of the dog treats.
IMG_0002-7.jpg

this is dipstick he just sits back and relaxes all day. thats his job.
all of my kids were pound rescues. cant stand to see a pup go to the pound.

my dog

his name is yellow boy , picked up as stray , he was a real mess , but he is lookin ok now . a real hunter . we think he is half coyote sure looks the part

Last edited:
his name is yellow boy , picked up as stray , he was a real mess , but he is lookin ok now . a real hunter . we think he is half coyote sure looks the part

He looks all coyote :eek:. Really good lookin' pup!

Here's my pack.
-John
First is Turk. Half Pitt and half Rhodesian Ridgeback
pups007.jpg

Next is Turk's sister Nala
pups001.jpg

Last is Sunny, a lab hound mix
pups003.jpg

all three playing
pups004.jpg

Here is three of the 6 I have!!! duh

Piper mom's big girl Collie
100_1390.jpg

Sugar Mom's Baby

sugarbest-1-1.jpg

Yappie my little shit
100_1846.jpg

Here's my Pups. Unfortunately Bear on the right we recently had to put down. The German short hairpointer, Useless hunter but a good girl!!

bearallie1.jpg

This is our guard dog 'M'...Still has the radar on.

mx001.jpg

Hah! Molly sleeps like that sometimes. If we're up too late for her with the bedroom telly, though, she'll pull one arm up under her head and put the other one over her eye so she can block out the light.

here is a phot of my to shitzus there trying to figure out whats up with this . my brother brought his lab over and it went sycho on us this was the only way i could get him tired with out hurting him.

Attachments

• PICT0122.jpg
    PICT0122.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 62
Alex S finds a new "cage strategy'" workout,lol.

Heres our boy Maxx, checkin the forums and at Christmas, yes hes that high in the air, that was on the way down,lol.

Attachments

• Maxx Checkin mail.jpg
    Maxx Checkin mail.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Santa came Santa came !!.jpg
    Santa came Santa came !!.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 67
Awww! So many furry friends! The hound is our road-rescue that had 7 good years with us. He passed away in January of this year. :(

The black dog is the daughter of a road rescue. She's got doberman in her and lab....she's a doberador! :rolleyes:

She's also my avatar!

Attachments

• rockinreb.jpg
    rockinreb.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 31
  • imsohappy.jpg
    imsohappy.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 35
  • reb and tilly.jpg
    reb and tilly.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 36
Back