Prayer Request

Denny Eller

My wife, Brenda, complained of severe pains in her abdomen yesterday but didn't feel that they warranted going to the hospital. Today her appendix burst and we rushed her in for emergency surgery. She seems to have come through the surgery well but the surgeon is concerned about the infection that had set in. If you could say a word or two for her I would really appreciate it. Denny

Denny, sorry to hear that. I hope she has a quick recovery.. keep us posted please.

We'll keep her in all of our thoughts and prayers. Be sure you get some rest when you can Denny, you'll need your strength to baby her when she gets home.

Denny - All my best goes out to your lovely bride, you and your family. She's in our prayers.
CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Stop by my table at
The A.G. Russell Knife Event

Prayers sent Denny.
Give Brenda our best and let her know we are thinking of ya'll.
Dozier

from a personnal perspective, ask alot of questions and make sure
things are explained to you very clearly

Denny,

Prayers sent for your wifes full and speedy recovery and for the entire family's strength through this trying time.

-Stay positive my friend !

Josh

Prayers inbound, Denny. Have faith my friend! All the Best to Brenda, you and your family. :)

Thank you for thinking of us Dogs in your time of need. I bet I speak for many others when I say, I'm grateful to join the prayer circle. It makes us all stronger, if you know what I mean.

Back