an email at 4:45 saying my order was packaged
and would be shipped in the morning.:eek:
I thank now I am anxious to receive them and
try them out.2thumbs
I'll let you all know if my grinder is fast enough for the Blaze belts:D

I will be ordering again form Midwest Knifemakers Supply
Those that have not,need to try him out

God bless,Keith

thanks but the lovely Mrs. is the one that is VP of shipping. She does a pretty good job...

thanks but the lovely Mrs. is the one that is VP of shipping. She does a pretty good job...

"A pretty good job"? OMG, now that is an understatement! If you remember the T-shirts I ordered for Batson's, I kept forgetting to place the order, and finally did on the Saturday before the big event, I requested that they be shipped ASAP, because I wanted to have them for Batson's, and when did they arrive??? Freakin MONDAY!!!! Not the Monday after Batson's, the monday after the SATURDAY I ordered them, that is the service model I'm following attempting to get my wood business off the ground. Great example, and tell the Lovely Mrs. Lora she is tops in my book, and here I was giving Boss Dog all the credit! I guess y'all are one in the same. Do know that your customer service is the best I have ever seen, and I have seen some that was very good, but you exceed all expectations, from shippig time, to the quality of the products you offer, just keep on keeping on. There are many ways to do things, but only a few ways to do them right, and even fewer ways to be GREAT, greatness is a midset, and standard that is never imposed on. And you have got it down. Great job you two! I have been meaning to share my experince with that order since it happened, my poor brain just can't keep up with speed I expect it to! Rex

Definitely two thumbs up! I had messed up my own order and it got straightened out right away. Also, the shipping department is very quick at processing orders.

Back