Knifemaker

It is totaly up to you if you want to call yourself a knifemaker. I would say sure if you have made a knife from scratch your a knifemaker.

Bob

Well, you're a knife maker if you make a knife. Once you complete the first one, you have to decide what is next.

Thanks guys......try to post some pics of how far along I am, very happy so far, better than I expected........GBA

You are definitely a knifemaker but there is usually a qualifier before the word Knifemaker starting at Beginning, Sort of, Upcoming and such.

George

You are definitely a knifemaker but there is usually a qualifier before the word Knifemaker starting at Beginning, Sort of, Upcoming and such.

George

Those are not the kind of words that are used as a qualifier about my knife making.And this being a G-Rated forum most of them can't be used.:D:D

But yes you are a knife maker.
Stan

Ray, I was with Co.C 1/12 11 Bravo. we were sneaking into Cambodia even back then,yes I did look at your link, wish there was one for 1/12......Welcome Home

Ray, I was with Co.C 1/12 11 Bravo. we were sneaking into Cambodia even back then,yes I did look at your link, wish there was one for 1/12......Welcome Home

I was thinking you could have possible been in the same unit as I was when you said the Central Highlands. I received on the job training as a mortar man so I was an 11 Charlie. A grunt with a bigger gun. :D I really don't think anyone knew where we were. Never did see any signs like "Welcome to Cambodia" while I was there. I'll check and see if I can locate anything on 1/12. Welcome home to you to!

I did a quick check and found this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/redwarriorsvietnam/collections/

Last edited:
Well, I was born in 1966, but I do understand MOST of what is being discussed... Thanks for the service! Dad was over there some place, but won't talk much about it. I'm proud to be associated with you folks!

Now, about being a knife maker... The pic LOOKS like a knife, I'm sure it SMELLS like a knife, and I'll BET it will CUT like a knife! :D

Lets see some final pics of it! I love knife pics!

You sir are a knife maker in my opinion!

Charlie

Back