Hey Mods

Denny Eller

I respectfully request a name change to Denny Eller from Denton Eller. My mother was the only one who ever called me Denton and then it was only when she had an axe to grind (or use). I apologize for my momentary loss of reason when I chose that name to begin with. It still gives me shivers. Anyway, thanks in advance. Denny:eek:

Thanks, Ernie, but I never used it much and it sounds kinda wrong to me after all this time. By the way, I was born and raised about 70 miles south of your border in Illinois - about 100 miles due west of Chicago out in the rolling farm land that looks a lot like southern Wisconsin. Denny

Really, Cool.
I am familiar with the area, I used to drive semi and went through Illinois a lot!

I am from way up in the north west part of Wisconsin. I like it up here but we do want a change of scenery.........someday!!

Hmmm now I want my name changed to Bjorn Nekkid :D Just kiddin... I used to use that as a sort of stage name when I was a wannabe rockstar.

When I was a kid (many years ago) I was upset because of other kids had grown up names like William and he had a nickname, Billy or Willy, Robert was Bobby, Jack was Jacky, or John was Johnny. With my name being Wayne I never was going to have a grown up name.

Names are funny things.

My boy is named William Ernest Balch but he goes by his acronym WEB.

My middle name is Wayne but I have been signing E W Balch for so long that I almost forgot it until I saw your post. My buddies at work all think the W stands for William.

This being Knife Dogs I signed up under my shop dog's name so that confuses everyone.

ernie

Last edited:
When I was a kid (many years ago) I was upset because of other kids had grown up names like William and he had a nickname, Billy or Willy, Robert was Bobby, Jack was Jacky, or John was Johnny. With my name being Wayne I never was going to have a grown up name.

You could have always called yourself Wayney:p

My father and I have the same name and middle name, When I was little I was called little Ernie and he was big Ernie, That's how my mother and pretty much everyone in the family addressed us. After my father passed away Mom still called me little Ernie but all my friends called me bigern.......Must be because I am big:rolleyes:

Back