Hinderer XM-18 Mid-Tech Production Gen III

STR

I got me a new toy in the mail yesterday. Been playing with it quite a bit here lately. Early lock up, great handle and I love the texture of the G10 Rick uses. This is the one I had wanted back when I got my first 3" XM-18 that was the flipper model. Couldn't stand the flipper though and ended up letting that one go. I'd have kept it if I'd have known how long I'd have to wait to find one of the non flipper 3" models believe me. Still though in the interim I had the chance to also own a 3.5" model just like this one but bigger. Sold it too. Just too darn big for my needs. This one is perfect. I like it better than any of the PTs I've owned although those are very nice too. I rate this one overall the best for whats available currently in tactical productions personally. Its got it all!

Thanks for looking. I snagged these pics from the for sale thread. When its sunny again I'll snag some good pics using my camera and post those too.

As is usually the case, just when I pay off my master card I find another one I just had to have proving once again that my biggest addiction is folding knives by far.. :eek: Guess it could be worse. I'm telling the wife that all the time. Doesn't seem to get through always though. :D

STR

Attachments

• 3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18001.jpg
    3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18001.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18005.jpg
    3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18005.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18007.jpg
    3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18007.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18008.jpg
    3inchBlackTumbledfinishX-M18008.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Congratz on your 3" non-flipper. Don't seem to see many of those around. Hinderers are a weakness for me.

Never handled a 3" XM-18, but I love my 3.5" non-flipper gen 3. It's pretty much the general EDC size that I prefer, especially if I'm only carrying one blade.

Back