Natchez Bowie Knife Show

Anybody planning on attending this show? Its gonna be on Sat. Aug. 14, from 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Its actually gonna be held at the Vidalia Conference & Convention Center, which is just across the river from Natchez. The address is 112 Front street, Vidalia, LA 71373. I missed it last year but I'll be there this year.

Thanks for the heads-up,I guess I never knew it was there.
If I am able I would like to go.

God bless,Keith

Where can you get information about this show? I guess I could Google it but I won't get too much info at work, filters on the net and such, I'm lucky I can get on KD!!!! Thanks Rex

I don't have a list, but in past years there have been lots of displays of personal collections of really nice vintage bowies. One year they even had a knife owned by Rezin P. Bowie there. Makers change from year to year. I have never seen any supliers there that I can remember. It just got started a few years ago. I don't have enough knives made right now to justify a table but I will next year. Right now it is more of a historical show but I would like to see more makers there in the future. Then maybe a few suppliers will start attending. If you come look for me, I'll be there after lunch and wearing overalls and an engineers cap as always.

Back