Nexis

Trenton Entwistle

Well, this is the first, and so far only, knife that I have managed to complete this year, and I decided to be a little selfish and keep it for myself. I call it the Nexis. Not sure why, just liked the handle I guess. Ti liners, black G-10 scales, silver twill G-10 bolsters, 1/8" CPM S30V blade, ht'd by myself. OAL the knife is a little shy of 6 3/4". The front of the thumber has been checkered for a nice positive grab, though O forgot to take a pic of that.

Nice little pocket carry. I've been carrying it for a little over a month, and it's been around, from Minot ND to Toronto ON. It's cut many things, even some things it's probably not meant to, and I've been very happy with it's performance. It is a good thing that I had decided to keep it for myself, though. As I was sharpening the blade, I had a little slip and marked the blade. Decided that I wasn't going to be fixing it.

nexis004Large.jpg

nexis009Large.jpg

nexis007Large.jpg

nexis008Large.jpg

nexis005Large.jpg

nexis006Large.jpg

nexis010Large.jpg

nexis011Large.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Trenton

That is one of the coolest folders I have ever seen. I make some and I own a load of them in my personal collection. I really like it! Thanks for showing it to us. Roger - RDS Custom Knives

That's not being selfish, it's testing!

Really nice design overall, it flows nicely. Looks like you'd forget it was in your pocket till you need it, that's a good thing. I mean it looks slim and light but plenty of blade for daily tasks.

Your makers mark is a little bigger than usual, but it looks good and is visually balanced on the blade. The thumbstud matching the bolsters is a really cool touch, along with the other custom details. Excellent work, sir. 2thumbs

Thanks guys. I thought about putting my smaller mark on it that I have for smaller blades, but figured that since I was carrying it, I wanted the logo as well, instead of just my name.

Trenton

Back