WTS Koster Survivor with kydex

Got a Koster survivor, unused and unsharpened, that needs a new home. Mine has tan micarta handles, and a custom kydex sheath (brown in color) that comes with it. Blade has some kydex rubs from the sheath, but it has just been collecting dust, so off it goes. $300 OBO.

I can email pics to interested parties, just shoot me an email and I will get them sent off.

No trades on this one, unless it is a benchmade 43mc (I can always hope, right? ) Price includes USPS priority mail shipping, paypal or money order for payment. CONUS / APO sales only, first "I'll take it" gets it.

Here are a list of the specs from the man himself:

Specs:

Overall length = 16 inches

Blade
9 inches (sharpened), 10 inches to the front of the handle
A2 steel, hardened to 59 HRc
1/4" thick
2.25" tall at the belly
Flats will be "as-forged" finish
"K" logo will be etched
Handle
6 inches (from front of the handle to the pommel)
5.5 inches of actual handle material
1/4" thick material (0.75" total)
Options would be Natural, Green or Black canvas micarta
2 lanyards/tie downs (front safety lanyard = 1/4", rear handle lanyard = 3/8")
2 Corby pins (mechanical fasteners)
Handle is large enough to fit an extra large hand "just right". The rest of us "non-apes" will have some wiggle room - helpful in chopping.
POB (Point of Balance) is "in the ring"

Ring is 1 inch diameter and will be chamfered inside/out.

Please email me at dgnbrt8@aol.com if you need more info.

Thanks,

Chris

Last buyer (not on these forums) flaked out and is not holding up his end of the deal, so the knife is still looking for a good home.

Knife is still back up for sale, price is "or best offer" and I would like to sell it for less just to prove a point to the previous buyer, so make me an offer, trades are cool too.

Chris

Back