This made me really proud of myself!

sometimes it's not about the money...

You are right, Every time I have heard from the people who got my knives It has made me feel really good. I have never been good at much and growing up I did not hear "good job" or "well done" much.
I think I found something that I can do well and it feel so good to hear all the good things everyone has to say about my knives.

I know I have a lot more things to experience and get better at..............
One day at a time!!!

I would have never got this far without all of the encouragment I get from all my "internet friends"

Thanks Guys

Congratulations on a job well done Ernie. There is no greater satisfaction than to have another brag on your hard work. It's very rewarding.

I must second your comment about the encouragement of our fellow members. The encouragement received here along with the opinions and advice of seasoned makers and masters is invaluable. I have learned more here in the past ten months than I could have learned on my own in years.

Ernie,
I have watched you progress from your first knife until now. I think you overcame what a lot of new knifemakers can't - fear of failure. You just went out and did it. And you did it well on your first knife and you're doing it so much better today. I salute you Ernie for your courage and determination. Denny

I keep my Ernie Swanson knife in a special wooden box where only the best of my collection goes.

ernie

Back