Pig Sticker/Fighter

Bearpawcustoms

Just finished this one for one of my good customers in England.
My part is done and now it is off to my son Chris for some scrim on both sides.Will post pictures in knife deco when I get it back.
Steel:3/16" 154CM@RC61/62
Blade: Length 7 1/2" tip to bolster,Width 1 1/4", Flat ground, Sharp Clip,Mirror polish.
Overall length13 1/8"
Bolsters:416ss
Handle: Ivory Paper Micarta(old stock from the 70s and will age),Black spacer,Mosiac Pins,SS lanyard sleeve
Sheath RH 9oz dyed black leather,Handstiched and Wetformed.
010-30.jpg

011-29.jpg

012-27.jpg

016-21.jpg

015-20.jpg

017-17.jpg

019-18.jpg

020-16.jpg

Thanks for looking and all comments are welcome

Forward lean to the grip and blade, but a back lean to the top of the bolster, thats really nice.
Sheath looks good as well.
Very elegant Sir.

Excellent fit on the bolsters and scales.Very sleek and overall very classy package with the sheath.

I think that is far too pretty to be stickin' pigs with it. Love the design and the bolsters are great. Would really like to see it after the micarta has aged some. Denny

:DGot to agree with you there buddy. Dave does some of the nicest knives out there I can't wait to have this beauty in my hand!!
That knife is awesome.....great lines...the overall package is outstanding!!

Steve

The handle has kind of a Loveless contour but combined with the bolster it's totally unique.

When I viewed it in the first shot it looked heavy, but the side view revealed a sleek and fast profile.

I love that old paper micarta, I"ve been hoarding a sheet of 3/8", I want to use it on everything,but have been holding out for a special project.

Love what you did.

Mark Behnke

I see the Loveless influence too but it's different enough to be unique. Outstanding design and craftsmanship!

Back