Meet Cullen Gregory Burch!

burchtree

The wife and I just had our first child on the 25th. An 8-pound baby boy we've dubbed Cullen. We brought him home yesterday and already have a couple sleepless nights under out belts. He has healthy lungs and his poop-maker definitely works! I've yet to change a single diaper in the nursery or on the changing table. Right now he's getting some much-needed sleep in his bouncer and I'm sitting on the nursury floor with the laptop sitting on a "Bumbo" box. Life is grand! :D Luckily; I'm stocked up on coffee and diapers. ;)

Anyway; on with a picture from the hospital. He's got his little lower lip already stuck out!

Attachments

• babyburch15.jpg
    babyburch15.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to Knife Dogs, Cullen. And best wishes to your mommy and daddy for a good night's sleep at least once a week.

Awesome Bro! I so happy for you and your wife! Enjoy him. They are the best thing in life and they grow up so fast! Congrats!
-John

Congratulations to you and your wife and family. He is a very handsome boy.

excellent! congratulations Michael.
You will have a blast ....for at least 14 or 15 years...it gets a little dodgy after that....

Congrats my baby girl will be 12 in Aug. man they grow up fast, enjoy him all you can and catch sleep when you can. :)

You're going to re-discover some of the Wonder and Awe of the World
as you begin to see it again through your son's eyes,
and brother,it will be glorious.
Peace and Blessings to you and yours Mike!

Congratulations and may God bless you, your child and his mother! Ironwolf said it very well in his poem... my lil monster turned 11 a couple weeks ago and I still get to experience new/old things through her eyes. I'd give everything I ever had to keep her in my life.

You will probably mumble some choice words at odd hours (feedings and changings), but you'll look back and laugh in a few years when you start to get caught up on sleep ;) Cherish every moment, even when the kid is crabby and smells bad :D

Tracy mentioned the teenage years... oh boy... I'm hoping the snottiness and rebellion skips a generation. My mom used to tell me, "you think it's funny now ya little s**t, but one day you'll have a kid just like you!"

Back