Full on tactical - yes, i'm trying new stuff :)

papi

Hey everyone,

i finished this on Friday, and immediately sent it to the new owner - an active duty soldier here in CZ. As you can imagine, all his requirements put together were quite a tall order, but i hope i managed.
Funny thing about this is, i designing and building the knife, i had no regard for estetics, because the function of all the components was a top priority.. And after all was done, i think the knife came out kinda nice :) Dumb luck on my part, cause it could have been very ugly, too.

Anyway, some specs:
Blade: 4" DLC finished damasteel, 61Rc
scales: carbon fiber, machined grooves
other: liner lock, liner lock lock, double row saw on the blade, seat belt/rope cutter on the back, and a skull/glass crusher.

Let me know what you think :)

IMG_5180.jpg

IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5183.jpg

IMG_5184.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

Thank you for looking, take care,
Ondrej

Wow! Very cool looking. I like the rope cutter built into the handle.. is that "skull crusher" at the butt sharpened too? Or is it just rounded off to a point?

Thank you guys :)
The glass breaker (more politically correct term than skull crusher i think :) ) is not sharpened, just beveled.
The coating of the damascus is a story on it's own - i had no idea if it will come out looking anything like i wanted it to, as i had it made only seeing plain stainless blades done this way before. And the lottery came through, and you'll see more of this from me in the future i think, cause i love the look :)

Ondrej

Back