Newest Design - Futuristic Style Neck Knife!

J. BROUS

Whats up guys, Check out my latest design. Let me know what you guys think

m_jcyl.jpg

Silent Soldier
JB-039
Use: Tactical
Blade Steel: D2
Heat Treat: Paul Bos
Sheath: Kydex
Grind: Straight Chisel
Overall Length: 4"
Blade Length: 2"
Blade Thickness: 1/4"

If interested in purchasing contact me via email jbrous@live.com

or

Purchase directly through my site under the knife image www.jbrousknives.com

Last edited:
im new to knife making and i was wondering what tool you use to get the rounded plunges and how to u get such straight lines for the grip grooves. i would suspect you use a mill but im not sure whether i can use my mill on such hard material such as different steels and i also am not sure where i would get such small milling bits. any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks. very nice knife btw, love the design.

im new to knife making and i was wondering what tool you use to get the rounded plunges and how to u get such straight lines for the grip grooves. i would suspect you use a mill but im not sure whether i can use my mill on such hard material such as different steels and i also am not sure where i would get such small milling bits. any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks. very nice knife btw, love the design.

Manual Mill work, Ive been a machinist for almost 10 years.

i have a harbor freight mini mill, would i be able to do that type of work on my knives with such a mill? btw what kind of bits do you use? sorry about all the question :p

I really like it. I like the use of D2 as well. It looks like it would be a real handy item to have on your person.2thumbs2thumbs

Steve

Manual Mill work, Ive been a machinist for almost 10 years.

You have been a machinist since you were 13??
Your profile on another forum say that you are 23 years old.
BB

You have been a machinist since you were 13??
Your profile on another forum say that you are 23 years old.
BB

My father owns the shop, been there since I was a kid every summer 7am -5pm. it was brutal but worth it

wow you are one lucky guy, i would kill to be able to have a fully set up machine shop haha.

Back